Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crane accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Crane, MD is a family medicine specialist in Shawnee, KS. Dr. Crane completed a residency at Bapt Med Center. He currently practices at Family Practice Associates and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Bapt Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Practice Associates6345 LONG AVE, Shawnee, KS 66216 Existing Patients: (913) 631-6400
Shawnee Family Care
Shawnee Family Care PA5949 Nieman Rd, Shawnee, KS 66203 Existing Patients: (913) 631-6114
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crane?
I've had Dr.Crane as my doctor for more than 20 years. Great Doctor has always taken good care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crane frequently treats Cough, Testicular Dysfunction, and Hypogonadism.
Dr. Crane's office is located at 6345 LONG AVE, Shawnee, KS 66216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission