Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Brownlee, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Brownlee completed a residency at Wright Patterson Afb. He currently practices at Childrens Physician Services of Sou and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brownlee is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Wright Patterson Afb, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wright Patterson Afb, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Wright State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brownlee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brownlee frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Brownlee's office is located at 3533 S Alameda St Ste 202, Corpus Christi, TX 78411. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brownlee speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brownlee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - South
- Citizens Medical Center
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - ER 24/7 Northwest
- Detar Hospital Navarro
- Detar Hospital North
Childrens Physician Services of Sou3533 S Alameda St Ste 202, Corpus Christi, TX 78411 (361) 694-5086