Dr. Bret has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Bret, MD is a cardiology specialist in Garland, TX. Dr. Bret completed a residency at Brackenridge Hospital. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Brackenridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Brackenridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1981
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Garland7150 N President George Bush Hwy Ste 206, Garland, TX 75044 Existing Patients: (972) 276-8994
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bret?
Superb, il est un grande docteur! A guy who's trustworthy and highly deserving of all praise coming to him! You have problems that fall in his area of expertise, I MUST recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Bret, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bret's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bret accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bret frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bret's office is located at 7150 N President George Bush Hwy Ste 206, Garland, TX 75044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bret speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center