Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Binhlam, MD
Dr. John Binhlam, MD is
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Indiana University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Indiana University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Binhlam?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Binhlam, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Binhlam's profile.
Dr. Binhlam in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Binhlam frequently treats the following conditions: Contact Dermatitis and Acne. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Binhlam's office is located at 1649 Westgate Cir Ste 200 Brentwood, TN 37027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Binhlam is able to speak Vietnamese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Binhlam provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Binhlam, MD is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Williamson Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. John Binhlam, MD holds board certification in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. John Binhlam, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Advanced Skin & Laser Center
Advanced Skin & Laser Center1649 Westgate Cir Ste 200, Brentwood, TN 37027