Dr. John Propp, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Propp completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Surg and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Surg
Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Surg1390 S Potomac St Ste 120, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 695-1313
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Propp?
Dr. Propp is a wonderful, highly skilled and compassionate man, when I needed it the most. At 70, I suffered a stroke in July/2016, due to a 90% plaque blockage in my right carotid artery. I trusted Dr. Propp immediately to perform my surgery to clear the plaque (I am extremely drug sensitive and do not like 'foreign objects', like stents, in my body). Dr. Propp and his very kind anesthesiologist, Jim, took excellent care of me in September/2016. Thank you both....I feel great! Carol Madden
- The Medical Center of Aurora