Call (915) 900-8765 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Plowden, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Plowden completed a residency at Indiana University Medical Center. He currently practices at Children's Heart Center and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Plowden is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Indiana University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Indiana University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Washington and Lee University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Heart Center
Children's Heart Center125 W Hague Rd Ste 440, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 900-8765
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plowden?
El mejor cardiólogo pediatra en el Paso Texas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Plowden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Plowden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Plowden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Plowden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Plowden frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO).
Dr. Plowden's office is located at 125 W Hague Rd Ste 440, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Cox Medical Center South
- El Paso Children's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus