Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pierce accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Pierce, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Bedford, NH. Dr. Pierce completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE RADIOLOGY CONSULT and is affiliated with Parkland Medical Center.
- U Penn Med Ctr-Chldns Hosp of Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Brockton Hosp/Boston U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern New Hampshire Radiology Consult
New Hampshire Radiology Associates Pllc703 RIVERWAY PL, Bedford, NH 03110 Existing Patients: (603) 627-1663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pierce?
A jewel in providing specific options to pain relief.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pierce frequently treats Vascular Disease, Thrombosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Pierce's office is located at 703 RIVERWAY PL, Bedford, NH 03110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pierce has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkland Medical Center
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital