Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pezzimenti accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Pezzimenti, MD is a hematology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Pezzimenti completed a residency at Creighton University Hospital. He currently practices at Western Connecticut Med Grp and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Colum P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Creighton University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Stamford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Connecticut Med Grp
Western Connecticut Med Grp95 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 739-7029
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pezzimenti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pezzimenti frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Pezzimenti's office is located at 95 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pezzimenti speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pezzimenti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital