Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Peterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate School — 1980
- School Of Pharmacy, University Of Kansas, Other Education — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Ste 240, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
A very knowledgeable, caring cardiologist. Takes the time to look at the whole picture involving the heart. He listens to patients questions, answers them completely and never acts like he has to hurry to the next room. Been with this group for over 20 years and finally feel like I have the best doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 20 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Ste 240, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission