Dr. Peterson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Peterson, DO
Dr. John Peterson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Blue Springs, MO. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Truman Med Ctr-East. He currently practices at Blue Springs Family Care and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Truman Med Ctr-East, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Springs Family Care
Blue Springs Family Care Ctr104 Nw State Route 7 Ste B, Blue Springs, MO 64014
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Excellent, as always.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Peterson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peterson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Animal Allergies, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and Urinary Stones.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 104 Nw State Route 7 Ste B, Blue Springs, MO 64014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary's Medical Center