Dr. Payne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Payne, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Payne completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Med. He currently practices at Family Medicine Hospitalists and is affiliated with Rush Foundation Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Medicine Hospitalists1800 12th St, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 703-4995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
HE WAS VERY CONCERN,AND HE DONT GIVE UO UNTIL HE FOUND OUT WHAT'S WRONG, I LIKE THAT ABOUT HIM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Payne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Payne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Payne frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypokalemia , and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Payne's office is located at 1800 12th St, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rush Foundation Hospital