Dr. Paruch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Paruch, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Paruch completed a residency at East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine. He currently practices at BJC Behavioral Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2010
- St. Matthews University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Behavioral Health
Christian Hospital Pain Management Clinic11155 Dunn Rd Ste 312e, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 953-8500
Bjc Medical Group At Northwest Health Care1225 Graham Rd Ste C-2320, Florissant, MO 63031 Existing Patients: (314) 953-6801
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Paruch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paruch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paruch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paruch frequently treats Anxiety, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Insomnia.
Dr. Paruch's office is located at 11155 Dunn Rd Ste 312e, Saint Louis, MO 63136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.