Dr. John Pannone, MD is a nephrology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Pannone completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. He currently practices at Bayridge Sunset Park Dialysis and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pannone is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Bayridge Sunset Park Dialysis
Bayridge Sunset Park Dialysis140 58th St Bldg B, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 567-0255
Nephrology Associates Brooklyn
Nephrology Associates Brooklyn61 Oliver St, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Existing Patients: (718) 238-4980
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Lutheran Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- U Rome, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pannone?
Dr. Pannone is the reason I became a nephrologist. He was my teacher when I was a medical student and inspired me early on. He is a phenomenal teacher and mentor. He loves nephrology and his passion was contagious. Thank you Dr. Pannone for setting the bar!
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital