Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Sweeney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. Sweeney completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at Occupational Medicine Services and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweeney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Occupational Medicine Services
Occupational Medicine Services LLC144 VALHI LAGOON XING, Houma, LA 70360 Existing Patients: (985) 223-0032
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweeney frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Sweeney's office is located at 144 VALHI LAGOON XING, Houma, LA 70360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center