Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at University Of Louisville Hospital. He currently practices at John P Sullivan MD and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John P Sullivan MD1700 Ups Dr Ste 107, Louisville, KY 40223 Existing Patients: (502) 327-0600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
I think Dr Sullivan is great. Been going for a couple years. Excellent care, excellent staff. I would highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Sullivan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullivan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Autism, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 1700 Ups Dr Ste 107, Louisville, KY 40223. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital