Dr. John Schilling, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Schilling completed a residency at The University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Muir Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schilling is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Muir Orthopedic Specialists
Walnut Creek Office2625 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 939-8585
Muir Orthopaedic Specialists
Muir Orthopaedic Specialists2405 Shadelands Dr, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Existing Patients: (925) 939-8585
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- The University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2001
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Affinity Health Plan
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Panel Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schilling?
Had wrist surgery 2 weeks ago by Dr Schilling. He is, prompt, listens carefully to your comments& explains everything very clearly. Results of my surgery experience exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend Dr Schilling!
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center