Dr. John Risolo, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Risolo completed a residency at Lankenau Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Highland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Risolo is board certified in General Surgery.
University of Rochester Medical Center
Strong Memorial Hospital601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 276-7874
- Lankenau Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Lankenau Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1994
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Risolo?
Dr. Risolo has performed four successful surgerys on me since 2016. My most recent 10/28/2020 he is caring, confident and doesn't take unnecessary risks. He and his staff communicate from start to finish you are never left wondering. I would recommend Dr. Risolo to my freinds family and children.
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Unity Hospital