Dr. Pigott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Pigott, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Pigott completed a residency at Akron City Hosp. He currently practices at ProMedica Physicians Jobst Vascular and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pigott is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Akron City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pigott?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Pigott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pigott's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pigott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pigott frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Pigott's office is located at 2109 Hughes Dr Ste 450, Toledo, OH 43606. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
ProMedica Physicians Jobst Vascular
Toledo2109 Hughes Dr Ste 450, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 824-1888