Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. John Olarte, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Olarte completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospital. He currently practices at North Raleigh Psychiatry.
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of North Carolina Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Vanderbilt University College Of Arts and Science, Undergraduate School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Raleigh Psychiatry
Raleigh Office5530 Munford Rd Ste 119, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 782-9554
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olarte?
Dr. Olarte has managed my meds for the past 10 years. He has been very proactive in making changes over time, as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olarte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Olarte frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), ADHD and-or ADD, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Olarte's office is located at 5530 Munford Rd Ste 119, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.