Dr. John Mongan, DO is a medical oncology specialist in Saratoga Springs, NY. Dr. Mongan completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He currently practices at Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mongan is board certified in Hematology.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Hematology/Oncology
Saratoga Hospital3 Care Ln Ste 300, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Existing Patients: (518) 226-6000
- University Of Rochester Medical Center/ Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mongan?
I saw Dr. Mongan today and wanted to take the time to write a review. He was the first doctor that I have met with that took notes as I talked, and he took his time with my appointment although I know they had a busy day, and in no way tried to rush me. He was kind and concerned and listened to all that I had to say. I found him to be very intelligent and felt very reassured in the appointment. In a long process with many doctors he has been one of the very best. I would highly recommend him.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital