Dr. McKenzie III has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John McKenzie III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. McKenzie III completed a residency at Jewish Hospital Wash University. He currently practices at Heartbeat Cardiovascular Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Southern California School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Jewish Hospital Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Jewish Hospital Wash University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Missouri--Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heartbeat Cardiovascular Medical Group660 W Broadway, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 502-9420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie III?
Dr. McKenzie is one of the most attentive, kind, caring doctor by far. His professional manner an demeanor is extraordinary. I’ve been blessed to have him as my specialist since 1997. May God continue to use him as an Instrument of one of the Best??Doctor’s caring for our precious Hearts. Stay healthy, Dr. McKenzie! 7-23-20
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McKenzie III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKenzie III's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenzie III accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenzie III frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. McKenzie III's office is located at 660 W Broadway, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McKenzie III speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital