Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Lyden, MD
Dr. John Lyden, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lyden completed a residency at Hospital Spl Surgery. He currently practices at Hospital For Special Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Lyden is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital Spl Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Hospital Spl Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Roosevelt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1965
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyden?
He repaired my torn bicep tendon 19 years ago and I think of him often with gratitude for the excellent job he did. Thank you Dr. Lyden.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Lyden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lyden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lyden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lyden frequently treats Joint Pain, Hip Fracture, and Humerus Fracture.
Dr. Lyden's office is located at 535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.