Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Kelly, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fountain Valley, CA. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at La Co University Sthn Ca. He currently practices at Novellus Research Sites Inc and is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- La Co University Sthn Ca, Residency Hospital — 2002
- LA Co U Sthn CA, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthCare Partners
- Molina Healthcare
- Monarch Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Novellus Research Sites Inc11190 Warner Ave Ste 300, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Existing Patients: (714) 241-7000
Gateway Medical Ctr710 N Euclid St Ste 201, Anaheim, CA 92801 Existing Patients: (714) 241-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Review long time overdue. I had total knee replacement surgery approximately 2 1/2 years ago by Dr. Kelly. I had each knee done separately 3 months apart. He had been referred to me by another doctor in a different specialty. I found Dr. Kelly to be a very attentive and compassionate doctor from the very first appointment. yet very professional.--a very "get down to business" doctor that still had a human aspect to how he approached the patient's medical needs. I would recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Joint Pain, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 11190 Warner Ave Ste 300, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chapman Global Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Orange County Global Medical Center