Dr. John Kachoris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kachoris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Kachoris, MD is a neurology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Kachoris completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Riverhills Neuroscience and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kachoris is board certified in Neurology.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Good Samarian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Span
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kachoris?
I first met Dr.kachoris 16months ago for a stroke.The source was not obvious, and I needed John's input to coordinate with my Internist and cardiologist for complex problem solving.His input was decisive and follow up visits confirmed that. As a retired internist, I'm in a good position to evaluate medical judgement and expertise. Nick Kopeloff m.d.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kachoris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kachoris frequently treats Headache and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Kachoris' office is located at 4805 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kachoris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health
Linden Pointe4805 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45212 (513) 612-1111