Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hickey accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Hickey, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Hickey completed a residency at St Vincents Hosp&Med Ctr. He currently practices at Albany Medical Center Int Medcn and is affiliated with Berkshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hickey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Vincents Hosp&Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albany Medical Center Int Medcn
Albany Medical Center Int Medcn178 WASHINGTON AVENUE EXT, Albany, NY 12203 Existing Patients: (518) 262-5735
- 2 38 Glendale Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262 Existing Patients: (413) 644-9933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hickey?
I started with Dr. Hickey about one year ago: June 2016. I found him to be thorough, attentive and a good listener. I spent nearly an hour with him and probably wore his ear off describing my various symptoms. I'm happy to have him as my primary physician. Sorry to hear the earlier reviewer had a very different experience than mine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hickey frequently treats Ringworm, Otitis Media, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Hickey's office is located at 178 WASHINGTON AVENUE EXT, Albany, NY 12203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hickey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Fairview Hospital