Dr. Hakim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hakim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clinton, MD. Dr. Hakim completed a residency at Sinai Hosp-Johns Hopkins U. He currently practices at John P. Hakim MD and Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hakim is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- WVa U, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Sinai Hosp-Johns Hopkins U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- The University Of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John P. Hakim MD and Associates7700 Old Branch Ave Ste E105, Clinton, MD 20735 Existing Patients: (301) 856-5444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hakim?
Dr. Hakim has been my doctor for roughly 10yrs, he has always listened to my concerns in a very proactive way. I recently had some major health issues while temporarily staying in another state, Dr Hakim quickly assessed, and diagnosed me, as well got me the immediate help I needed. I appreciate the respectful and professional relationship he has with me and all his other patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Hakim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hakim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hakim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hakim frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hakim's office is located at 7700 Old Branch Ave Ste E105, Clinton, MD 20735. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center