Dr. John Griffin, MD is a hematology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Griffin completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. He currently practices at Fitzpatrick Cancer Center and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center.
Fitzpatrick Cancer Center
Fitzpatrick Cancer Center75 Beekman St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 314-3058
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ/SOM, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffin?
Dr. Griffin has been my doctor for over 20 years. Without a doubt without him I wouldn't be here, this man is what every doctor should be. I went to him for everything, since I didn't have a primary doctor, I always asked " Doc". He always went out of his way to help. He worked many long hours to help so many. I hope he realizes what he meant in so many people's lives. I will miss you more than you'll ever know "Doc" but I hope you enjoy your retirement. I will forever be in your debt & miss u.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center