Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glazer accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Glazer, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Glazer completed a residency at New York Hosp-Cornell Med C. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glazer is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Yale Child Study Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Chldns Hosp Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn/, Residency Hospital — 1975
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn/, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
Boston Children's Hospital300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glazer?
this man saved my life. It's 20+ years later and I am alive because he listened and genuinely cared.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glazer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Glazer's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Glazer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.