Dr. John Frangie, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Springfield, MA. Dr. Frangie completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at NorthEast Laser Center and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frangie is board certified in Ophthalmology.
NorthEast Laser Center
NorthEast Laser Center1132 WESTFIELD ST, West Springfield, MA 01089 Existing Patients: (413) 781-4974
French, Russian, Spanish
- University Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Baystate MC-Tufts U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frangie?
Excellent Doctor and that says it all.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center