Dr. John Farnen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farnen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Farnen, MD is a hematology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Farnen completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Gundersen Health System and is affiliated with Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center. Dr. Farnen is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Creighton U, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gundersen Health System1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 782-7300
Gundersen Air1900 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 775-2385
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farnen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farnen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farnen frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Farnen's office is located at 1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farnen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gundersen Palmer Lutheran Hospital And Clinics
- Vernon Memorial Hospital