Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Evans, MD is a family medicine specialist in Carroll, IA. Dr. Evans completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN and is affiliated with St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN
Carroll Obstetrics/Gynecology1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (712) 792-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Overweight, Hypothyroidism, and Emphysema.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus