Dr. John Denny, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Denny completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at North Carolina Retina Assocs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denny is board certified in Ophthalmology.
North Carolina Retina Assocs
Raleigh Office4414 Lake Boone Trl Ste 302, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 782-8038
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denny?
I went to Dr. Denny for a Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO). I can't say enough about how Dr. Denny and his whole technical staff put me totally at ease about receiving an injection to treat the problem. I was totally at ease throughout the entire procedure.