Dr. John Broadnax, MD
Make an Appointment(972) 866-4246
Dr. John Broadnax, MD is a pain management specialist in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Broadnax completed a residency at Harvard Medical School at Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital in Boston. He currently practices at Advanced Pain Institute of Texas and is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Broadnax is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Advanced Pain Institute of Texas
Advanced Pain Institute of Texas500 W Main St Ste 230, Lewisville, TX 75057 (972) 866-4246
- Harvard Medical School at Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital in Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Harvard Medical School at Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital in Boston, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine Baltimore, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Broadnax?
Dr. Broadnax is very knowledgeable and at the same time very caring. If you want a Dr that genuinely cares about your pain and health and takes the time to explain everything he's the Dr for you! His kind demeanor puts you at ease immediately as he explains what treatment plans would be best. ALL his staff are knowleable, kind and caring as well!
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Presence Resurrection Medical Center
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital