Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atkinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Atkinson, MD
Dr. John Atkinson, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Atkinson completed a residency at National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center. He currently practices at Washington University Rheumatology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Atkinson is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Wash U, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Atkinson frequently treats Joint Fluid Test, Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, and Bone Density Scan.
Dr. Atkinson's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5C, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Atkinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Washington University Rheumatology4921 Parkview Pl Ste 5C, Saint Louis, MO 63110