Dr. John Olsewski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Olsewski completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Montefiore Med Ctr Ortho Sgy and is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olsewski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Montefiore Med Ctr Ortho Sgy
John M. Olsewski MD PC2157 Tomlinson Ave, Bronx, NY 10461 Existing Patients: (718) 794-2501
- John H Moe Spine Clin - U Minn, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olsewski?
Dr. Olsewski is an awesome doctor. Nineteen years ago he operated on me. He saved me from being in a wheelchair. I have none to very little pain. Mostly stiffness as my spine is fused in the neck area. I recommend him to anyone who has any kind of back issues. Am very grateful he operated on me when I needed it.
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital