Dr. John Mason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mason's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Mason, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Mason completed a residency at U Ala-Eye Found Hosp. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Alabama. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Ala-Eye Found Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants Of Alabama
Retina Consultants Of Alabama700 18th St S Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 918-0047
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Excellent doctor! Performed my vitrectomy to repair macula. Takes time to establish a good rapport, listening and speaking in layman’s terms. On top of his game! Looking forward to seeing again! He will be doing my right eye as well. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mason frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.