Dr. Barton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Barton, MD is a dermatologist in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Barton completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Crumay Parnes Associates and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barton is board certified in Dermatology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Crozer-Chester Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crumay Parnes Associates
Crumay Parnes Associates104 Erford Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Existing Patients: (717) 763-7685
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barton?
Dr. Barton is thorough, kind and smart. He invented a hair-dryer type device to check your scalp. He checks between your toes. He knows what he's doing. Plus he's nice!! Don't see anyone else in this practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Barton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barton frequently treats Skin Conditions and Skin Cancer & Excision.
Dr. Barton's office is located at 104 Erford Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania