Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Larson, DO is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Larson completed a residency at U Ill Coll Med. He currently practices at John Stroger Hospital of Cook. Dr. Larson is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- U Ill Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ill Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Philadelphia Coll Osteo Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- JFK Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Rowan U, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
John Stroger Hospital of Cook1901 W Harrison St Dept Of, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 864-3825
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larson's office is located at 1901 W Harrison St Dept Of, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.