Dr. Grieveson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Grieveson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lowell, MA. Dr. Grieveson completed a residency at Fp Program Of Reading Hospital and Med Center. He currently practices at Lowell Family Medical Care PC and is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital Leominster. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grieveson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Fp Program Of Reading Hospital and Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- St Vincent'S Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Med College Penn, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Episcopalc Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lowell Family Medical Care PC817 Merrimack St Ste 8a, Lowell, MA 01854 Existing Patients: (978) 453-0550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grieveson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grieveson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grieveson frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Grieveson's office is located at 817 Merrimack St Ste 8a, Lowell, MA 01854. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grieveson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Hospital Leominster
- Lowell General Hospital