Click here to compare with other Radiation Oncology Specialists.
Dr. John Gargus, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Covington, GA. Dr. Gargus completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gargus is board certified in Radiology.
- Med College of Va- Instructor, Other Education — 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gargus?
The treatment i recd there was great. All were very professional and caring at the same time. Their heartfelt concerns kept me at ease the whole time i was there. It is hard enough going thru this life changing event with the fight of cancer but this group made this journey very comforting and that kept me going. Thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gargus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gargus frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, PET-CT Scan, and SPECT Scan.
Dr. Gargus' office is located at 7174 WHEAT ST NE, Covington, GA 30014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia - Covington7174 WHEAT ST NE, Covington, GA 30014 Existing Patients: (770) 787-4446