Dr. John Myseros, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Myseros completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at CHILDRENS NATIONAL MED CTR. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Myseros is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Childrens National Med Ctr
Childrens National Med Ctr111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 476-4063
- Hosp for Sick Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myseros?
Dr. Myseros removed my daughter's head tumor (6 hr. surgery) when she was 4 yrs. old..now she is 15 and in great health! Dr. Myseros is an excellent surgeon. He is comforting and knowledgeable. Dr. Myseros and his team work well together. Dr. Myseros and the plastic surgeon talked about the procedures in front of me. Reassuring me that they were not taking her surgery lightly but that they know what to do. Listening to them gave me confidence in them. I was at ease THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!