Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 620-4888.
Dr. John Mudrock, MD
New Patient(617) 344-9642
Dr. John Mudrock, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wakefield, MA. Dr. Mudrock completed a residency at Carney Hospital. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mudrock is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care888 Main St Ste 101, Wakefield, MA 01880 Call
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mudrock?
I’ve been with Dr Mudrock 35+/- years. He investigates until he gets to the root of the matter. Not interested in straying from his practice.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mudrock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Mudrock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mudrock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mudrock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mudrock frequently treats Iron Metabolism Disorders, Acute Pharyngitis, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Mudrock's office is located at 888 Main St Ste 101, Wakefield, MA 01880. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mudrock speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.