Dr. John Morrison, DO is a neuroradiology specialist in Flint, MI. Dr. Morrison completed a residency at Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Regional Medical Imaging PC and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Regional Medical Imaging PC
Regional Medical Imaging PC3346 Lennon Rd, Flint, MI 48507 Existing Patients: (810) 732-1919
Regional Medical Imaging PC221 W Roberts St, Fenton, MI 48430 Existing Patients: (810) 732-1919
Regional Medical Imaging PC1141 S State Rd Ste 26, Davison, MI 48423 Existing Patients: (810) 732-1919
Regional Medical Imaging PC8483 Holly Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Existing Patients: (810) 732-1919
Regional Medical Imaging PC5059 Villa Linde Pkwy Ste 25, Flint, MI 48532 Existing Patients: (810) 732-1919
Royal Oak Office26454 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Existing Patients: (248) 543-7226
Southgate Office15300 Trenton Rd, Southgate, MI 48195 Existing Patients: (734) 281-6600
Novi Office24285 Karim Blvd, Novi, MI 48375 Existing Patients: (248) 536-0410
- Henry Ford Hospital, Neuroradiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Henry Ford Health System, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrison?
I chose RMI to have MRI's completed of my cervical and lumbar spines based on the CV's of the physicians working there. Of those physicians, I requested Dr. Morrison to interpret my imaging. He did so quickly, thoroughly, and accurately, allowing me to obtain excellent advice regarding my pain. As an RN, I am often asked for advice regarding anything from bumps and bruises to Doctors for someones Mother, so I am thrilled I found a facility owned and operated by individuals who do it right.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital