Dr. John Moore, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Moore completed a residency at U OK. He currently practices at Pinehurst Surgical Clinic and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic5 FIRST VILLAGE DR, Pinehurst, NC 28374 Existing Patients: (910) 295-0224
- NM Ctr Joint Replacement, Fellowship Hospital
- U OK, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1996
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Dr Moore is without a doubt an exceptionally skilled surgeon and has a great rapport with his patients. I had been turned down as a surgical candidate by another highly qualified surgeon because of preexisting conditions. Fortunately, he referred me to Dr Moore, who he said specialized in complex surgeries. Not only was my total hip replacement surgery completed without any complications, but last week was my 6th week follow-up visit with Dr Moore and I was 100% cleared to resume my life without ANY restrictions whatsoever. His entire team at Pinehurst Surgical as well as his partners at Moore Regional Hospital are all top-notch and their efforts are well-coordinated. Trusting your life in the hands of a surgeon is a big deal. Dr Moore and his team are hands-down the best choice you can make. It's too bad I can only give him a 5 star rating as he is in a class all by himself.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital
- Firsthealth Richmond Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital