Dr. John Molaiy, MD is a family medicine specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Molaiy completed a residency at SCHI. He currently practices at Clinica Familiar De Arlington and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Molaiy is board certified in Family Practice.
Clinica Familiar De Arlington
Clinica Familiar De Arlington1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 455, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 465-0137
- SCHI, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Michigan State U, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Michigan State U, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molaiy?
I have been seeing Dr.Molaiy for several years and he is amazing. I have suffered from migraines for years and seen many neurologists and he was the only one that figured out how to decrease them. One review here said there is a long wait. Occasionally that happens but it’s only because he really takes the time to listen and doesn’t rush you. I have never met a dr that really listens and doesn’t rush you. If I have to wait a bit more for that, it is worth it!!!
- Virginia Hospital Center