Dr. John Micha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Micha's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Micha, MD is a oncology specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Micha completed a residency at Cornell U. He currently practices at John Paul Micha M D A Professional Corporation and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital
- Cornell U, Residency Hospital
- Cornell U, Internship Hospital
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Paul Micha M D A Professional Corporation361 Hospital Rd Ste 422, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 418-5566
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Micha?
Dr. Micha saved my life 30 years ago ....Thank you for 30 years of life. Patricia Gilbert
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Micha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Micha frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Micha's office is located at 361 Hospital Rd Ste 422, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Micha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- St. Joseph Hospital