Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John McIntyre, DMD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. John McIntyre, DMD is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. McIntyre completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital New York University. He currently practices at Alexander Gekht DDS and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bellevue Hospital New York University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Columbia College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntyre?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McIntyre, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McIntyre's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntyre accepts your insurance.
Dr. McIntyre frequently treats Abscess, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Anesthesia.
Dr. McIntyre's office is located at 506 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIntyre speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McIntyre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.