Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGehee accepts your insurance.
Dr. John McGehee, MD is a pulmonologist in Memphis, TN. Dr. McGehee completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at American Sleep Medicine. Dr. McGehee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hsc, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sleep Medicine1669 Kirby Pkwy Ste 110, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 761-6157
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGehee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGehee frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
Dr. McGehee's office is located at 1669 Kirby Pkwy Ste 110, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGehee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.