Dr. John McCravey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCravey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John McCravey, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. McCravey completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCravey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Can Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Tenn-City Memphis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Tenn-City Memphis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac and Vascular Associates PC1032 Mccallie Ave Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 752-5004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCravey?
Thanks to the consummate skill and knowledge of Dr McCravey, I am a 16 year survivor of double lung cancer (two different types, one in each lung) that he categorized as "at least stage 3b, if not stage 4" at the time of diagnosis. If you want a doctor who will tell you soothing things and make you feel comfortable, McCravey is not your man. If, however, you want someone to run it down for you, tell you exactly where you stand and, then, work like hell for your survival, there is no one better. I recommend him highly
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCravey accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCravey frequently treats Breast Cancer, Bleeding Disorders, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. McCravey's office is located at 1032 Mccallie Ave Ste 200, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCravey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- Murphy Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center