Dr. McBurney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John McBurney, MD is a neurology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. McBurney completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Bon Secours Neurology and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Emory University, Medical School — 1981
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bon Secours Neurology
Bon Secours Neurology3 Saint Francis Dr Ste 330, Greenville, SC 29601 Existing Patients: (864) 516-1170
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McBurney?
Dr. McBurney saw in the hospital after I had a second stroke. He was not happy with the results of the first MRI so he ordered another MRI and found out I actually had a brain stem stroke. He explained all the details to me and was so concerned for me as a patient and not just willing to accept what didn't seem right to him. His knowledge and willingness to ask for more saved my life. I'll be forever grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McBurney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McBurney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McBurney accepts your insurance.
Dr. McBurney frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Cerebrovascular Disease.
Dr. McBurney's office is located at 3 Saint Francis Dr Ste 330, Greenville, SC 29601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center